Menus are dictated by the seasons. Sam and his team change the a la carte menu every six weeks to incorporate the freshest ingredients.
Á La Carte
Set Lunch and Early Evening Dining
Weddings & Civil ceremonies
Set Lunch and Early Evening Menu
- 2 Courses @ £10
- 3 Courses @ £14
Available Monday to Saturday 12pm to 3pm, Monday to Friday 6pm – 7pm.
Please note that this is also the ARGUS ‘dine for £10’ offer menu.
For bookings of 10 or more please refer to our Group Bookings Menu
- Pig’s head terrine, cornichons, toast
- Goat’s cheese & lemon thyme beignet, blood orange salad, harissa yoghurt
- Smoked mackerel fillet, potato & golden beetroot salad, lemon vinaigrette
- Pan roasted chicken breast, lyonnaise potatoes
- Fillet of gilthead bream, crushed potatoes, gremolata
- Butternut squash, sage & mature ricotta tartlet, buttered ratte potatoes,
- Rice pudding, poached apricots
- Spiced panna cotta with rhubarb
Fresh, flavoursome and fabulous
Local produce is sourced where possible from the surrounding Sussex and Kent farms and fisheries, much of which is organic and GM free. The herbs are picked from the restaurant’s own herb garden that is a feature of the Summer Terrace.
Our superb value lunch menu from £10 (excluding Sunday) changes daily and we always feature a classic Sunday roast for Sunday Lunch. We offer a children’s menu and an early evening dining menu between 6pm – 7pm Monday – Thursday.
A carefully selected international wine list compliments the dishes depending on the occasion. There’s a choice of excellent house recommendations plus a handpicked range of fine wines and champagnes for that special celebration.
Our classic cocktails are prepared using premium spirits and fresh fruit.